Lets make a wager on that
[html]

Word Count :: 000 S'ok.

His grin widened further when the other male also refered to him as brother, and he felt warm and content. Frodo didn't exactly understand what he meant by the moose he'd been tracking wanting a good time, but he shrugged it off and expected that whatever the moose had been doing, it had made Light refrain from hunting it. But Frodo laughed along anyway, for anyone's chuckles were infectious for Frodo, he found himself prey to everyone's laughter. And it seemed, Light was a hunter too, as Frodo was, and both of them hunters out looking for prey. Perhaps a bit more than a coincidence. The pair were meant to meet on this day.

The information about the birds was more than helpful, in return Frodo could think of nothing for the moment, but he would eventually, ever the humble and noble man. For now the brutus grinned, rubbing his practised hands together for warmth. He waited for Light to tell him his name before speaking himself. You knows your stuff, cream cake. Silvertongue's impressed. That's me, by the way. Frodo Silvertongue. I've already told ye the Frodo part. But the silvertongue's just as important, mark my words, cap'n. To the starboards deck and all that. Corn on the cob. his awkward speech patterns fell flatly, but he'd picked up his talking straight away again, and was about to say some more pretty random ramblings, when Light turned to leave. Frodo wouldn't let him go that easily, hell no! The talkative male skipped after him a little ways, grinning all the while. Snack? I'll have ya know that birds are fatty little buggers! And 'ard to catch, too. Why, 'ave you got any better suggestions, mr Einstein? I feel a challenge boiling in my tum! Don't ye be going just yet. Or are ye gonna be playin' a chicken on me? he snorted, and took a step closer again, all in good nature. He would prove to Light that birds were rewarding! But he would, of course, give Light a chance to persuade him large game was worth his time, too.

Image courtesy of Scott Hudson **; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Fro1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Fro1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Fro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#4e3f3c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Fro1 {background-color:#323030; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #171717; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5902/frodoy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:322px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #141313; border-radius:12px; } .K22911_Fro1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:12px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread