Lets make a wager on that
[html]

Word Count → 340+ :: Kind of a blah post but they should start action right away, otherwise Light's head will explode from trying to decode Frodo's words lol.

Light chuckled in a deep throaty tone as the male spoke with such enthusiasm for the game at hand. He had to really think to make sense of the hunter’s ramblings and cryptic words. Some things made sense others he had not the slightest clue as to what he meant. He would answer the best he could when he decided to speak again. He had settled upon his rump watching the male as he danced about and enthusiastically expressed himself. Light felt quite hopeful that hunting together would be rather delightful and fun with the strange male; he knew he himself could easily fall into the pleasant mood of similar match once he got to know a person. He enjoyed the hunt far more than he enjoyed his drink and his art therefore it showed when he was in action. For now though the stone faced male only allowed a half smirk here and there as Frodo finally settled before him and complimented his scars.

When it seemed the male finished his entertaining display Light opened his mouth to speak. His voice just slightly more relaxed than the last time as he spoke. Believe me friend I am a hunter, my prey just didn’t often consist of prey. He half grinned with pride as he corrected the male. This plan of yours seems sound; will we be hunting separately or in pairs? Probably best to learn each other’s style perhaps together? He didn’t want to pair for the birds for he had a certain technique that often worked with such a success rate but it required patience and silence. But maybe it would add an edge toward the male’s wager. The thought of learning to use a bow was intriguing. I accept your offer but add my own prize, if you win I will let you in on my secrets to body training and bear wrestling techniques that is easily transferrable to optime fighting with others... a great skill to know. He didn’t want to seem as though he had nothing to offer and from what he seen around here his techniques were quite unique.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread