Lets make a wager on that
[html]

Word Count → 333 :: Should we play it out fully or oocly map out Secui hunt and just kind of fade out and return with their bounty and prepare for bird hunting? lol... I love how long this thread is going to be <3 but if you want to shorten it at all lemme know.

Light’s tail couldn’t help but give a slight wag; he liked this male so boisterous with life. His expression and eyes held as he kind of wondered what the male was like when circumstances weren’t as such. They were currently at the base of a pleasant game but it was still a bit of a challenge between hunters. He would definitely explore the option when the time came for now he needed to know the nature of his techniques so he could allow his own to match. His head tilted slightly at the weapon, he knew what a bow was and how it worked but he had not yet given a go at it. I have my own techniques for bird hunting... I haven’t had the opportunity to give my go at such a weapon. It may hinder me to use. The scarred primitive hunter was good at using various traps for birds and even had a few already prepared and leaning against the outside of his hut.

But if you plan to use your weapon I hope to bring in my own. The male said as he arose from his sitting position ready to track the first part of their friendly wager. He chuckled lightly at the male he had been internally hoping he had not noticed the smell in the air or the disturbance but it seems the Spirits were ready to put a hinder on his success of the bet. Light had already been ready to hunt from the morning track but now with a renewed vigour he set his paws in a sudden burst of energy. Oh yes he would test the younger hunter fully in this game and the first test was his speed. The scarred moonlight male gave a slight throw to the east after a while even knowing that the female was moving to the northeast. The hunter merely wanted to see if Frodo had a quick eye for fast tracking if he did they could often be quite successful in being quick and efficient as he liked it to be. The female he deduced would be a difficult chase nothing about her scent or her tracks that he playfully led from suggested any hinder to her speed or strength. It would be a fun, fun chase he thought and that would already have his prayers to the Great Spirit and Mother answered. And it was only the beginning of the day.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread