Lets make a wager on that
[html]

Word Count → 342 :: Bird part maybe just one response each and meet up after my reply, determine winner and end?

Light’s heart pumped with joy as his muscles did their work. Together they successfully and quickly brought the cow to her end. They would eat well. He gave a nod to Frodo to start making his way down and Light did the same. As he reached the cow her head crushed in forcing an instant kill this made him pleased. He motioned for Frodo to wait before diving into the carcass as he started to shift. He prayed internally to the Great Spirit asking for a safe and pleasant journey for the female as she joined him in the spirit world. As his hands finally formed he untied a small pouch that was hidden within the layers of his thick fur. He removed the herbs within as the offerings for the moose spirit’s sacrifice for them. His mouth was moving as he sprinkled the herbs along the body with his eyes shut. His shift was slow as he was praying the same moment about half way through when his prayer was done he gave Frodo the go ahead. His hair sprawled around him as he stayed kneeling before the beast and when he felt his action done he swiftly set his long hair into a loose braid. Well that was rather easy wouldn’t you say? The deep voice male let a cocky smirk rise to face but knew the game was only half done. Guard it while I fetch my knife. The male requested. They would need to break down the female in order to get the meat back home its heavy carcass still even far too large for the pair to drag. He left Frodo to his duty and ran with swiftness. Upon his return he broke down the moose swiftly and skillfully leaving its body free of organs and broken into easily carried pieces. He would leave a thigh for the life around to scavange their kill while the rest of it was theirs to either feast upon or preserve for later. The hunter was greatly pleased with their success.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread