Lets make a wager on that
WC: 280
ooc: I'm gonna pull Light from this now, I just want to rank soon if thats alright Confused if not I can change it just PM me Smile

Light chuckled. It would be wise to end this here and now. This cow gave me no chance prove my plea. Maybe serves me right for boasting. The hunter enjoyed game but he knew when to quit, his scars said otherwise for certain matters but when it came to friendly games he felt no shame in losing. Pity though my net would have proven quite the tool to shift the odds. Maybe in the spring when the ducks and geese come by then we shall have another game? The hunter said with a small smirk. He wanted to show that not only could he catch plenty of birds but that he could catch them alive. In time He thought. For now maybe it was best to go home to take care of the meat they had gained, it’s age only a matter of time before it risked sickness. He picked up a heavy thigh and tossed it over his shoulder with a deep grunt as his legs buckled for a moment beneath him before standing straighter. They could return to get the smaller bits if they needed to but for now the larger pieces needed to be taken back in order to be preserved. Light started to walk his steps carefully calculated for the heavy load was not one to risk a fall with. He paused and turned awkwardly toward Frodo. When would you like to begin your training? The male said a slightly excited tone taking hold of the monotonous voice for a moment. Even though he lost he did much rather enjoy teaching so really it wasn’t much of a loss but a gain of a new pupil.

Messages In This Thread