Flowers for the lady
LOL If you need a translation from his godawful accent at any point just pm me XD
3+

His breath misted in the air in front of him and the large boy shivered slightly. While he was walking the physical activity had kept him toasty warm but now that he was still and inactive it crept inwards and chilled him to the bone, all the way down. His ears pulled forwards as a female call answered his own telling him someone would be along to see to him. Icy fingers grasped at his lungs and numbed various parts of his body until he felt like a frozen block of water. But still he waited and waited with the bouquet of flowers clutched between the paws he could not feel.

The woman that came to greet him was dressed in a cloak like Juliet had been when he had seen her which made him remember with an internal groan, the cloak that sat on his bed back in Casa that he was supposed to have picked up on his way out. He was so stupid. As the woman approached the giant of a boy let his dusky tail wag behind him, whoever she was she could lead him to Juliet. Amber jewels peered out of the cloak at him and he sniffed the air gently trying to get a whiff of her scent.

"Hay thare. Mah neem is Lorenzo. I'mma hoping that yar weel leet me see Juliet? Ahh brought her theze flowahs. Ah know she leeks flowahs so ah thought they weel make 'er hapee tahdey." His accent, the strange mix of scottich and italian was prominant today and he hoped that she would be able to understand him, sometimes he had to repeat himself to others before they got the idea of what he was talking about. He held up the bouquet so that the much smaller woman could see it.

Messages In This Thread