(M) so let 'em fall down
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Ahaha I already foresee this thread being super fun. xD Also no problem! <3 /EXCITE

Leon unwittingly moved toward someone else. It was easy to spot them after he stepped out into the small clearing, where it was easy to spot the light-colored older optime male. He stopped suddenly, a little surprised at coming upon someone so randomly-- and still too close to his damn den for comfort. The ten-month old narrowed his bright eyes at the stranger somewhat wearily before letting out what sounded like half a snort and half a scoff. So he was a funny guy, too. Yeah, it was obviously good weather as Leon was fully clothed. Of course, he also came from a desert. Granted, it got cold during nights and stuff, but.... nothing like this. Snow had been a huge novelty(it was a huge annoyance now), as was anything that wasn't hot, dry weather. He was surprised he and Trigger hadn't fucking frozen by now.

He was about to give a sarcastic quip in return for the unwanted commentary when he carefully watched the stranger take a drink out of the bottle he had. Oh, how tantalizing that was, Light would never know. So instead of being a little dick to the scarred older male right off the bat, he'd try to get some booze off him beforehand. "....Is that booze?" he asked with a somewhat(unnoticeably) sweet tone, rather akin to a pup whining and licking their parent's chin after they returned from a hunt. Man was he hopeful of getting his hands on some of this guy's alcohol; if the stranger was willing to give him some, Leon would likely continue to be nice and befriend him. Giving him smokes and alcohol were sure ways to win him over.

"Aight, what do I gotta do to get y't'gimme some of that?" Leon looked eagerly to Light, although his face remained more stoic than desperate. He wanted some booze so bad he'd probably do anything asked of him(hinthint). "I don't have money 'er shit... I, um... got some food, though?" he suggested in hopes that it would help convince Light to part with his precious booze. He kept his hopes up about it too; even if he said no first, he'd keep asking. But not in an annoying kid way, this guy might be his key to getting alcohol on a regular basis. He wasn't going to fuck up that opportunity.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread