(M) so let 'em fall down
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The man was obviously drunk; Leon was able to see it more clearly the longer he stood there observing the handsome stranger. This caused the youth to relax more before Light managed his pervy response, causing Leon to let out a deep, gravelly laugh that faded into a knowing chuckle. "I've tapped more ass than y'have in all yer years, old man," he said with a cocky smirk, crossing his arms over his fit chest. "Hell, gimme some booze and I'll show you the best time y'd ever had." He licked his lips and gave Light a insinuating wink, tilting his head to the side slightly and peering confidently at the lightly colored man from behind silver bangs. Man, did he want a swig of that liquid. He craved the bitterness. But he wasn't actually looking to get drunk; just a happy buzz would get him through. "'Er whatever. Share th'love, man." He gave a shrug of his broad shoulders, hoping that even if he didn't have to fuck he'd be able to get some booze without having to work too hard for it. Fucking wasn't working hard, either. That was a treat in and of itself.

The dark gray youngster boldly moved closer to stand a few feet in front of Light, uncrossing his arms and sticking his thumbs into his pockets, giving light a look that was part "come hither" and part "please share", all while putting on his sexiest, most charming face. His curly tail wagged hopefully behind him. It was amazing he wasn't beyond such bribery for booze. He'd do the same for a cigarette, even. Or a pack! Oh, what he'd do for a pack. Leon leaned down, keeping his thumbs in his pockets and his arms at his sides as he dared to move his face closer to the drunken man's, keeping his head cutely tilted and a coy smirk on his dark features. "C'mon," he said cutely. His ego was flaring, and if Light was even more stubborn... Leon was tempted to lean in for more than words.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread