(M) so let 'em fall down
[html]

Word Count → 331 :: Hehe. Sorry I just disappeared yesterday XD

Light didn’t show a hint of change in his face as the youth impressively pegged him to a tee. He merely took the lecture in a strong silence and held his hand out for the bottle. When he retrieved it he took a long hard swig. When a moment’s silence had passed Light attempted at a change of subject and a soft attempt at humour once more. He gave a quick glance up and down to the youth at his side.

So what’s with the fake fur? He said with a deep throaty chuckle as he lightly tugged the shoulder of the jacket. He never understood why some preferred to dress in such things when fur seemed to be the best option for a wolf. As good as it made the youth look he couldn’t help to wonder what mysteries lay within the clothing, what marks he had, and colours he bore. He enjoyed a male who prided in his fur but this kid had a surprising way with clothing. He awaited the youth’s answer setting his brown gaze upon him as he handed him the bottle. He was ultimately curious to get to know more about him, if he enjoyed hunting and where he was from

But his questions would need to be slow and steady the wise youth would only have further confirmation that he wanted nothing more than to stroke his fur in that moment. He furrowed his brow only slight as his thoughts started to escape on him once more and considered gifting the rest of the bottle to the male. I just don’t see why it would be necessary. Just take a look at my fur, why would I ever cover up such a masterpiece of the Great Spirit. The cocky older male gave a grin to match, he knew he looked good even if the people of this land didn’t take to scars as well as his own people his body was still well defined.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread