(M) so let 'em fall down
[html]

Word Count → 411 :: Light's all "run away before you do something stupid" XD If we end it here we can start up a new one after christmas unless you don't mind slow responses, starting my preparations for christmas today.

Light attempted to keep his composure as the male started to tease the older wolf. Internally he kicked himself for his uncontrolled first response to the cocky kid. The strange feel of his clothes against his side was enough to keep the male from losing control once again. He pretended to ignore it act as though he wasn’t bothered by the closeness the male forced upon him but his heart was racing. He kept running through his mind He’s just a pup. He’s just a pup. A handsome pup but a pup nonetheless. His mental struggle didn’t reach his face as he kept his eyes forward. Then the male pressed his muzzle to his cheek and the scarred hunter’s eyes widened just slightly as his body fought a light shudder as response to his breath within his ear. This kid was seriously out to tease him and tempt him.

He cleared his throat and leaned forward just slightly as he rubbed the moisture off the light fur upon his face with the back of his hand. Whatever that was it wasn’t a kiss... one he was used to anyway. But enough for him to start planning an escape route from this tempting situation he had unwilling found himself in. Vowing to avoid getting as drunk as he was with the male in the future he realized then that he still wanted to see him again. He looked back at the male with brown eyes in deep struggle when he mentioned a younger brother. No wonder he seemed to beyond his age he had a pup to look out for. He must be young. Light assumed knowing that female’s breeding times were often far between in their heat.

Now that the bottle was empty Light had no real reason to stick around even if he wanted to get to know Leon better. That will have to wait for a clearer mind. He arose to his feet and looked down at the youth. Well, the day is well at hand and I must return to my duties. Light said with a monotonous voice not willing to show that he was lying. At best he would sleep off the day and the buzz that led him into such an uncomfortable position. He held out a hand to the male. It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. Hughes, feel free to seek me out for future spirits I live within AniWaya to the South.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread