(M) so let 'em fall down
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Gonna end here and go ahead and start our new one! Will pm it to you when it's up. :3

The older scarred brute managed to keep himself calm and collected, outwardly at least, for the most part. Leon settled himself down, feeling a warm buzz flow through his veins and calm the taunting young boy down from further flirting as extremely as he was at the moment. Now that he was growing more buzzed as the alcohol got into his system, he didn't feel the need to amuse himself by teasing this closet gay. But later the games would continue whether Light liked it or not. But for now? Leon was content and pleased, allowing the larger male to get up and leave Leon sitting on the log. He looked up after him, one ear hanging limping to the side as his silver bangs fell into his face. He gave a little nod. "Five months," he replied, just to let the man know his little brother was really his baby brother. His parents sucked at keeping their pants off. Of course, Halyn could never resist Daire. She always did what he demanded of her. No matter what.

"Aight," was his simple reply as he stood up as well and stretched, feeling his cheeks and ears grow increasingly warm with the alcohol settling into his system. "Thanks fer th'booze." He took Light's hand and gave a nod, "I will. Believe me." He said with a wink of an eye as he shook Light's large hand. Before he could slip it out of Leon's grasp, though, he brought it to his lips and kissed the man's hand and let go to walk away, back toward his den. He tossed a smirk back to the tall man over his shoulder, "See y'soon, babe." Another suave wink and gravelly chuckle and the dark gray male slipped effortlessly into the shadows of the forest to go enjoy his alcohol-induced happiness in the comfort of his den with Trigger.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread