Daddy dearest
I'm sorry this again took so long, i'm trying not to make a habit of this but it's getting worse D: SoSu really knocked me for six.

She giggled as she bowed to her, well she was a princess after all! He should bow to her, everyone should bow to her! She giggled again as the image of Skoll and Hati bowing to her came to her mind. She realized she had fallen behind slightly and raced to catch up with him, taking four or five of her short steps for every one of his large strides. Her blue pools were wide as she took in the wintery wonderland around them, shrieking with joy as she sunk into the snow. The young girl charged forwards leaving deep impressions of her four paws and stomach as she bounded.

For the many thousands of memories in her years that Charlotte would accumulate, the millions of thoughts she would have and ideas considered and discarded, this memory would be one that was never forgotten, the first time her daddy had taken her to see the ocean. The trees they passed on their way were skeleton guardians with their leafless branches stretching wide and embracing, Caspa's lesson from the day before still echoed around her mind but these trees were up tall, they were alive and not dead like the fallen down one.

The cinnamon girl tripped suddenly on a concealed stone and stumbled forwards into the cold frosty white crystals. She came up spluttering in a hilarious way with flakes attached to her muzzle and eyelashes. She shook her head and stuck out her tongue,

Cold! Ground make Lottie cold!

Messages In This Thread