According to plan
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 255

The canine seemed surprised, and a bit disbelieving, at his plea; Swentzle turned his head slightly to listen and watch as she walked the length of the cart and saw for herself the injured Irinei. He waited patiently for her verdict, and when she pitched her voice to reach him from where she stood, Swentzle sighed uneasily, petting the nervous Fovea before he moved to the back of the cart along with her. "My name is Swentzle Byström, my lady. And I have visited Ichika before with the intent to gather information and join sometime in the future; Irinei's injury and my own fears merely hurried my decision." Swentzle leaned a hand on the wagon, his fingers gripping the edge, and he peered in on Irinei for a moment before he shook his head and returned to Hamza's side.

"I know what it must seem when one asks for sanctuary at the borders," He said quietly, looking away uncomfortably. "But we are in no true danger. I am merely unaccustomed, as yet, to my own injuries, and Fovea--" Here he put a hand on the mountain lion's head, to show who he was talking about, "Cannot hunt for both of us, as well as herself. I am incapable of hunting for myself at the moment; this is why I hope to join." He bowed his head slightly, hoping his plea might be enough to appeal to the warrior before him, and added quietly, "I can offer other skills in the hopes of being useful."

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.swentzle-fieldsofgold { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kmHKk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#93d7fa; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#555555; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .wordcount {color:#555555; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread