According to plan
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

She was within her right to retain some suspicion for his request, but she did not let it rule her to the point of inflexibility. Nayru had been kind and understanding to here when she proposed her interest in the pack, so who was she to deny something of the like when such kindness was a blessing she still prospered from?

Again the Nomad dipped her muzzle in acknowledgement as well as understanding for his and his companion's predicament. "I am sorry time was not kind to you in your consideration, and I hope in due time you do not find your decision was made lightly." An extara weight fell upon her shoulder once the nameless owl released her braid and settled comfortably within his downy folds. If he was relaxed enough to lose his tension then it was relayed to the she-wolf there was nothing to fear about the band. Nothing could compare to her own delicate perception, but she trusted the sensitivity of her companion's sense when it came to an unfamiliar face. It was enough to convince her he was harmless...at least for now.

"Due to your circumstances I cannot in good conscience turn you away, nor do I see a reason to do so. But I must ask before allowing you onto these lands; have you commit a crime or some ill transgression that cost another their life? Have you killed anyone, Swentzle Bystrom?" To put it plainly without divulging the obvious to Ichika’s guest, she needed to know if this man and his band before her were a threat to the harmony the people of the lands sought to maintain? She did not want to grant him access if there was even an inkling of a hint he would be a disrupted presence of this calm.

ooc: 301 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread