According to plan
[html]

No worries! I hope you meant your reply was finished... |D

Word Count → 248

Swentzle inclined his head gratefully at her understanding, feeling more comfortable with the decision than he'd thought he would be. This was his third visit to Ichika, after all, and though he hadn't visited any of the other packs in the area, he still felt that Ichika was the best choice for him. He felt so connected to the pack already, a feeling he'd not had since leaving Shikoba, and he could only hope that in the end the choice he made today would not come crashing down around his ears some time in the future. Running a hand through his ebony hair at the thought, Swentzle firmly shook away his sudden bout of nerves, and waited for the golden femme's verdict.

Her words startled him, and he was left staring wide-eyed at her blurred figure for a long moment before he shook his head slowly. "Forgive me my surprise," He said, blinking slowly as he tried to work his mind around the question. "It was simply...unexpected, though perhaps it should not have been." Running a hand over his face, he shook his head again, relaxing once more into a more stoic expression. "I have never killed, though there have been those who have died under my care. It happens...I have learned I cannot save everyone." Though his face briefly showed his grief at that thought, as he couldn't possibly come to terms completely with such a bold statement of fact without feeling some failure.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.swentzle-fieldsofgold { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kmHKk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#93d7fa; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#555555; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .wordcount {color:#555555; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread