According to plan
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

After his confession, she felt no further need to detain him. Only time would tell if this decision had been the right one, but as Nayru had given to her, she would also have to place her faith in this man that his words indeed rang true. Cordially, the she-wolf lowered her head offering an arm of gesture onto the claimed lands. "Then I have no reason to keep you from your rest. However, I do ask that you keep to the mountains borders straying no further than the valley (wentworth) for the time being. Once you are rested and your companion is taken care of, you will have the time to make your decision whether you wish to fully align yourself with Ichika. In the mean time, if you find yourself in need of anything, don't hesitate to seek me out. I will not be far."

ooc: Sorry for the shortness.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread