'Cause this is just a game.
[html]
Not sure yet, probably a temporary thing unless Sie lets us both into Salsola. :/ Sky's been accepted as a friend to Eris, so that's the easiest pack to get into and it makes the most sense.

The sight of her mate curled up on the floor, hugging their daughter's teddy, was enough to make Sky shove Sanja back for a bit. She moved to kneel beside her mate, pushing her nose into the curve of his neck gently. Anywhere but here. We won't lose our children to this nightmare. I've seen too many murderers call this place home to stay any longer. She hated to leave Skye hanging like this, but she had a gut feeling that this wouldn't be the last time pups were murdered here in d'Arte's territory.

I know a friend, Eris Eternity. She's a kind woman and understanding. She may be able to help us find a new home. If not, I know that Ichika is a friendly pack. We could go there if Eris can't help us. A dark hand moved to brush against the teddy's plush surface, eyes cold and gaze far off. It was obvious that Sky couldn't stand to be here anymore.

...we'll take one of the other horses with mine. Queen can't handle two riders yet and it's a long trip to Eris' territory. I still remember which way she went last time, so we'll find her easily enough. She made a note to bring the saddle bags for Capser and Fella to ride in; Capser would only be able to rest his hind legs in one but she knew that the goat wouldn't complain if he had to be tied across the back of a horse. He hated walking, the lazy thing.

She stood again after a moment of silence and held out her hand for him. It's now or never, Tal. Are you with me?

<style type="text/css">
.bughuntwin2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#85A2B8;}
.bughuntwin2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bughuntwin2 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#D2DEEB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RjakE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 80px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread