'Cause this is just a game.
((That will be easy. Tal is Sirus's uncle. LOL Not that Tal knows Sirus is leader there. LOL))

Tal nuzzled his mate, listening to her. She spoke so easily of leaving as though it wouldn't pain her to be so far away from friends. "My brother, Noah is in Ichika." He let out a slow breath. Everything he had he could regain. One thing she said though, made him shake his head gently. "You can take Queen. I don't know how to ride, love. I'll follow you in secui form. I don't have all that much anyways. Just a few books and some small stones. And those can go in a pack around my neck. As much as he hated the idea, he had promised her forever. He would stay by her side until he died. Tal sighed softly.

As Sky stood, Tal looked up at her. Her words brought a soft sad smile to his lips, and he stood, taking her hand with the free hand that wasn't holding the bear. "You choose the road, love, and I'll make the vow." His voice was a soft murmur. "I'll be your true love, forever..." He supposed that was their song. He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. He would follow his mate into Hell itself if she wished. "How soon do you want to leave?"

Messages In This Thread