What is a Master?
3+
[html]

sorry to keep on dragging this thread out XD but at least I will have prompt replies now!

They were stopping. Why were they stopping? There was no impediment ahead, and they'd only been on the trail for fifteen minutes or so. Surely the horse didn't need a rest yet. Unless Amy had never meant to continue on to the Cercatori pack at all. Unless her intentions had been quite different. Perhaps both she and the domineering dog were covering up a secret plot. At least, thought Caspa bitterly, she'd been honest to start with. It was only now she was going back on her word, knowing her unavoidable duty came before breaking a promise, especially one made to a villain. The wraithlike white dog's eyes glittered with a fervour beyond her size. She guessed she was about to be attacked, because there was definitely something wrong with Amy's behaviour and it was obvious this journey would have been called to a halt whether or not Caspa had decided to do so herself. At least the other woman did not realise that Caspa had already been prepared for violence, and perhaps she would still keep that precious element of surprise. Caspa drew herself up as if in reaction to Amy's approach, though she would never match the other woman's lofty size. "That is a question worth stopping for?" Caspa asked lightly, disbelievingly, as if suspecting nothing. "They do well, as far as I know, I have not seen them today." She spoke with a quizzical frown, waiting for Amy to relent her advances and for the warning light to pale in her eyes a little, before her arm would swing and the floodgates would open. Or - if Caspa's suspicions were justified - for the slaver to make a further aggressive move, which would have exactly the same result.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread