What is a Master?
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy's eyes narrowed. That was not the answer she'd been looking for, and this mutt probably knew it. Angry her hand fell to the short sword at her waist. She forced herself to release it, taking deep breaths. The female would be punished, but not with a sword. She'd broken a promise, and that called for something much more primal.

Standing still she faced Caspa. You have broken your promise. You promised me information, yet I get nothing from you but dodging the true worth of my questions. Am I going to have to drag every answer out of you? Her hand slipped down to the knife. So much better for the work she was planning. A sword was for death. A knife was for torture.

I'll ask you one more time. How are your leaders? Her voice was taut, almost singing in the manner she spoke. The horse froze, thinking that moving it's head might have been wrong. Hadley scurried back, trying to hide behind the wagon.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread