What is a Master?
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy laughed, a cold heartless sound coming from the delicate appearing female. Her mask was fully removed now, revealing the heartless demon inside. Hadley won't help you. He's mine. He won't lift a finger without my word. She stopped by the slave, resting a hand on his cheek for a moment. Hadley couldnt' control the shiver that passed through him. Here was the dog that had captured him, ripped him apart despite his superior strength. He just stood and watched as Amy continued towards Caspa.

It really is a shame that it turned out this way. I need the information on your pack, or else they won't fall into line. Oh well. I'll just get it from another member. Grinning viciously she stood over the female, knife in hand. Her eyes completely mad she stabbed down, aiming not for Caspa's throat, but the arm that laid exposed to the side. She wouldn't just kill this mutt. Amy would do it painfully.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread