We all look up at the same sun
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It was only the next day when Leon set out to find Swentzle again, leaving Trigger to his own devices at their densite back in Ethereal Eclipse. He knew to keep out of sight, and he had plenty there now to keep him busy. He'd probably gnaw on some of the dried meat Swentz gave them the day before and sleep in the comfy wool blanket and moose fur. It didn't take long for the older male to catch up to the little traveling caravan; he spotted his religious friend walking alongside his freaky big bison, and in the back of the cart he spied Irinei, who appeared conscious and better than he had been the day before.

"Yo," he called friendlily as he came up behind Swentzle, trying not to scare his companion critters as well as him. "You headin' up to that pack?" he asked curiously, feeling a little awkward for stalking the poor guy. He wanted to go meet Irinei while he was awake, and the more sadistic part of him, for whatever reason, wanted to bug the poor guy. He was still determined to repay Swentz. Somehow. He'd figure out how to soon. "How's yer pet?" he asked this clearly loud enough for his "pet" to hear, as well. He tucked his chin into his scarf and stuffed his hands into his pockets, holding his arms tightly to his sides as he appeared cold, but casual.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread