We all look up at the same sun
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Leon frowned somewhat, letting out a little sigh at Swentzle. "I didn't say that, did I?" he asked turning his gaze back to the blind man. "You just implied I couldn't crush shit." He gave a little shrug at the subject, looking forward. His tone wasn't sarcastic or anything now either, since Swentz, for once, picked up the sarcasm in that, even though there'd been little in that compared to his taunts at Iri. "Which ones do I gotta help with?" Just a simple description of the ones he needed to crush, where to get the stuff to crush it in and with and he'd be good to go. Too bad he had to get in the cart with Swent's immature little pet. Irinei had a long reach since he was so much taller than Leon and could easily smack him if he had the mind to when both were in the cart.

And if he did that, Leon would get mad and then kick his ass and severely piss off Iri's master, which he didn't want to do. He wanted to be friends, not enemies. He couldn't make up for being a part of that raid if they were enemies and Swentz hated his guts. And he was a good ally to have; he knew herbs and how to heal, not to mention he was kind enough to give few strangers aid. To distract himself for a moment, Leon moved to Swentz's other side and gazed curiously at Hamza. He wanted to pet him, but he was skittish about it and jumped with the large beast snorted, bumping into Swentz when he did jump. Leon hoped he had an animal companion or few soon; he and Trig could use the help from them.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread