We all look up at the same sun
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Gonna stick a quickie fade ending. <3

Cinnamon-- Leon remembered that fondly. Halyn had taken to cooking in her spare time to keep her mind off her shitty life. It had been a common ingredient in some of the sweets she cooked. She cooked a lot, but Daire had always claimed all the good food she made, sweet or not. He usually got everything and didn't share with his own children. They normally got the scraps of unwanted food, and even had to hunt whatever they could catch to get a meal. Of course, they hunting meant Leon hunting whatever he could catch, since Trigger was a baby when they were at home.

Anyways, he found himself familiar with the aspect of dealing with cinnamon and simply nodded his head and gave an audible sound saying he agreed and could do that simple task for him. But that would be after he pet Hamza some; after he was encouraged by Swentzle, he tentatively reached over toward the beast's large hand and stroked his forehead and then cheek, becoming more comfortable with being close to the bison and touching it in a matter of seconds. Before he got to work crushing the ingredient for the older male, he stayed and simply pet the creature pulling the cart. He was there for a few minutes before he finally headed to the back and hopped in, much to Irinei's displeasure. Leon had a job to do, so he didn't mess with the mutt, wanting to do a good job crushing the cinnamon.

Travel was rather slow, so the young man had plenty of time to do his designated job before he felt the need to go ahead and head back to his den where Trigger was waiting for him. He said nothing else to Iri, but bid Swentzle a fond farewell before they parted ways once again, wishing him good luck in his home search and travel. He left his company in a much better mood, but knew he hadn't made up his bad deeds yet. He'd get to that soon enough, though.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread