too much to ask for
OOC: Feel free to PP Ayasha coming back with the willow bark.

IC: Liam seemed not to agree with her and she was ready to argue with him but he let the issue drop, for which she was grateful. Though she did want to make a point. ”I’m not approving of your actions but I still love you, you know that, right?” Then she gave in to the need and kissed him. It was gentle and sweet and simply that. She didn’t want to make lose control, at least not yet. That would wait.

Her invitation made him pause and her heart stopped, not literally. Did he still want to come and live with her? Did he regret making the promise to be hers? After a moment of fear, her questions were answered and he would make her wait but he would come for her. ”How long will that be?” She curled up next to him, laying her head on his heart.

She nodded at getting him willow bark. Mizu had shown her the plant and she remembered what it looked like. At him not wanting her to get something for infection, she frowned but nodded. She got up and whispered, ”I’ll be back.” But before she left, his stomach growled and she giggled. ”Those are for you. You got me rabbits when you came to visit me and I was going to do the same. So eat as much as you need. If you both, I’ll go hunt for more, OK?” She then went and got the willow bark, hoping that while she was gone, he would eat some of the rabbit.

Messages In This Thread