You're an island and my ship is running ground
[html]

A few calm minutes passed, small tremors shaking the female's body. She was so lucky to have gotten to Deuce, so lucky to even know the female at all. And after everything that the pack had put her through, really...Naniko trusted her more than anyone with her own personal health. She knew that Deuce was a very knowledgable and capable wolf. This just...hadn't been something that she could have gone through in the house, or even in the packlands. She had needed to be away and had needed it to be Deuce.

She covered her face with her hands, still shaking. Her entire lower half ached like she'd been out for a long, long run, the muscles unused to this sort of treatment. "I...I don't know.." She began, "How you did this so many times.." Naniko was amazed. "I thought I was going to die--and...losing them...what if it wasn't the fall...what if there's something wrong with me?" She moved, trying to sit up, her now weak muscles feeling like jelly. "I need to stand up--or I might never get back up"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread