Why do you make my heart so warm?
[html]

Word Count → 400+ :: <3 Light when he's such at ease with a person. *swoon* The Flower

The smile that drew across Light’s face was such a breath of fresh air and brought so much life to the scarred male. She called out to him and his plethora of gifts would get to be presented to the female and her hawk. Good day dear Hotaru. He quickly embraced as he approached her lifting her slightly from her seat not caring if he took the girl by surprise and sat beside her once he released. He had missed her dearly and couldn’t wait for the day to arrive to see the young artist once more. She looked absolutely adorable and bright eyed he thought as he started to rummage within the satchel.

I have some gifts for you. He said with a deep caring voice. He pulled first the bark drawing and grabbed her wrist gently as to place the piece within her hand. Its you. Can you feel? He asked hopeful that she could make out the piece with her touch. It was a little difficult using the new medium but it turned out well. He untied the rabbits from his satchel and set them upon her lap. Lunch of course. He said with a light deep throaty chuckle.

And of course I did not forget you Fawkes. He pulled something from the satchel and held it within his grasp. His closed fist before the hawk suddenly dropped at mouse and it dangled from its tail between the hunter’s fingers. Was a little hard to get my friend, they get tricky in the snow. Enjoy. He gave the bird a smile and was ready to reveal his final gift.

You will be quite surprised by this one dear, it took a lot of work and dedication but I managed to do it. He pulled the carefully wrapped plant from his satchel and opened it for Hotaru. He held the golden petal flowers up so the smell of their sweet nectar and the moist dirt would fill her before he set them in her lap above the rabbits. He pulled the drawing from her hand and set it aside taking her small hands into his larger grasp and led her touch to the flowers. Its goldenrod I believe, had to ask, not many flowers grow where I am from. I found it the day I met you, therefore its yours. He released her hands from his tender grip allowing them to explore the plant on her own. He smiled again as he watched her face.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread