Why do you make my heart so warm?
[html]

Word Count → 416 :: I had the most amazing dream that really gave me an idea as a hope toward their relationship... I'll PM you details and let me know if you want to explore it.

The scarred pale hunter grinned at the happy hawk as he landed upon his arm. The grips of his claws were not in the slightest discomforting. The male’s scarred areas upon his arms were quite tough and probably could have handled a stronger grasp from the bird. Light felt so pleased that Hotaru found his gifts quite pleasing and as she handed him the foreign objects he couldn’t help but to ask. How do I draw with these? He inspected one of the aged pencils with a curious expression. The tip seemed different from the straight wooden stick and he glanced down at the paper. He ran the pencil’s end along the paper and felt silly for asking the question. It was ingenious and completely perfect, the male had been running short of surfaces to decorate and ground to etch around his home. With generous stack of paper as she called it he could line his entire home with his imagination and the captured stills of his friends and pack mates.

This is amazing. He said with a deep enthusiasm in his voice. He pulled the girl into yet another embrace before releasing her hoping he had not destroyed the plant between them. Sorry. He was glad to see it survived his crushing hug. He adored Hotaru, his relaxation with her was beyond anything he could have ever imagined for himself. It was as though no matter how hard he tried to not be himself with her it would fail tremendously cause that was exactly who he was with her, himself. Internally his mind prayed to the Great Spirit hoping his affliction could be remedied by this delightful blind female. He wanted nothing more but for his heart to accept her fully, then his mind darkened and he remembered his promise to himself.

His promise that he would warn the female that he might break her heart for there was no doubt by now seeing the soft expression upon her face that he would hurt her if he couldn’t overcome his disease as he saw it. It was something he hated of himself his unnatural desire to go against nature that required him to procreate with females. He let out a sigh and set out the first words of his confession. Hotaru... there’s something I need to tell you. I... I haven’t told anyone this before so I hope you can understand... The male’s deep voice cracked at the end as his fear started to build and his heart started to ache.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread