Why do you make my heart so warm?
[html]

Word Count → 460+ :: Sorry this took forever.. can't wait for the holidays to be done with.

Light’s throat felt closed and frozen as his silence dragged on. His eyes scoured her face that seemed to fill with worry; his hope with her was rather great for no female had ever made him feel so... wound up? It was as though her inability to see him added something for him, made him so at ease to be with her it was beyond refreshing. Finally his eyes lowered to her hand that rubbed over his forearm so delicately. She seemed like a flower to him so beautiful and sweet scented, so tender and soft to the touch. He wanted nothing more than to take her home with him and have her with him so he could drink the beauty of her glow. To many others she must have seemed ordinary to the artistic male she was extraordinary. Her vacant gaze still had so much life within them as her worry grew along with the silence, her grey and red mixed fur touched her face in such beautiful unique ways that made her, her.

Finally his hand fell over hers as he squeezed her fingers lightly within his own. Hotaru my dearest. I find you amazingly beautiful, so unique and everything I would love to find in a mate... He was dancing around the words that bounced in his head like a roaring beast that shouted at him to tell her the truth. But I have a problem... He took a long deep hard breath and turned his face away hoping to make it easier. But the words were still stuck still caught within him like a fly in a web. Finally after another deep breath and the clearing of his throat the male spoke the words.

My dear Hotaru, I have tried so many times to love, to enjoy the love of a female... but I have failed so often. With you I cannot bear to fail you so I must warn you before I do what I want to do next... you see my problem is that I can’t seem to love females... I can’t seem to... fully enjoy their love... if you can understand that at all. He still couldn’t say it, the words still fell flat from what he was trying to express. He paused to watch, hoping she would get what he was trying to say. Can you help me? Help me overcome my affliction? Light’s voice seemed almost desperate at the sudden escape of the question and he cursed himself internally. He realized he was putting her in such an awkward position. His hands still gripping her small tender fingers within his large grasp, he released then frightened he had pained her with his own nervousness and fear. His mind ran rampant with scenarios that could progress as the seconds ticked by.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread