Why do you make my heart so warm?
[html]

Word Count → 416 :: <3 <3 <3

Light found every movement and expression of the female such a fascinating event. Her vacant gaze so filled with emotion, worry and the fact that he could gaze upon them to no avail was delightful to the hunter. She spoke of her time and felt a pang of distrust and a slight anger to those who made her feel unwelcome. If he had it his way she would come home with him and he would show her just how much of a home she had in his heart. He chuckled lightly at her embarrassment feeling her hand tighten in her despair. I have no doubt your gift shall return my dear. Just don’t think on it too greatly. You have the instinct, you have the touch.

He pulled her hand to his chest putting his fingers over hers. He moved her hand along his muscles and scars that rest there. Just remember to rely on that touch and your memory of sight and in no time you will be creating pieces that no wolf could ever match. I have great faith in you Hotaru. So long as you keep that delightful chin up no one could ever dispute how amazing you are. He hadn’t meant to toy with her in anyway just to merely instruct her, embark his knowledge or his belief which ever she saw it as. It wasn’t until he pulled her hand to his cheek that he realized his words could be mistaken for something more. A sort of panic filled him but he attempted to keep his calm.

Forgive me, I should not be so forceful. He pulled his maw from her hand and settled it upon her lap. You should feel free to touch me as you wish not as I do desire. He finally went back to her question, her curiosity asked before he had so rudely taken the conversation to a confusing line. My time in the pack has been rather solitary myself. Not much has surpassed our last meeting but I do my duties as requested of me. Watch over the pack as I wish. I don’t really seek to belong just to get to know my new land. It is a strange place. Not as cold as it would be back home. But a nice change to not have to worry about adolescences desiring to learn the hunt. Feels like an odd vacation but one I don’t plan to end. He chuckled his deep throaty sound once more.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread