Why do you make my heart so warm?
[html]

I keep hearing "You Raise Me Up."

Word Count → 475

Light laughed lightly at her embarrassment, causing Hotaru to become even more embarrassed. If she was human she would have turned the distinct shade of scarlet. His words were soothing and lifted her spirits. He believed in her and her ability yet had not even seen what she had once been capable of. Hotaru's smile was never-ending, Light made her feel like she could climb higher than she ever dared to dream. "Your right, I just need to keep practicing."

Hotaru nearly jumped out of her fur when Light brought her hand to his chest. It was something she had been dying to do. Without her vision she had no idea what Light looked like, he could be fat and overweight or have and extra arm for all she knew. Hotaru had been to scared to ask if she could touch him in such an intimate way and her joy that he was allowing her to do so was beyond words. Hotaru leaned forward eagerly and her hand fanned out across his chest.

His muscles flexed under her paws and the fur was soft and warm. As he guided her hand she could feel the way each muscle was shaped and defined. There were many scars that ran across his body, and from what she could tell they were all large and long. The combination of Lights words and actions sent her into a small burst of embarrassed giggles. She was still young after all, and his words stuck her to the very core, despite how cheesy they sounded. In response to his words Hotaru raised her head up, sticking her chin up to the sky. Her pride getting the better of her, but her main focus was still on her hands that were drifting across Lights athletic form.

Finally Light led her hand to where she really wanted it to go, he brought it up to his face. Beneath her hand his fur folded and revealed the strong cheek bones. Hotaru's eyes widened as the picture of him in her mind formed. Not only was Light an amazing male, he was gorgeous to boot. What had Hotaru done to earn the love of a male like Light.

She was disappointed when Light removed her hand from his face in placed it on her lap. She wanted to explore his face more and form a better picture. Hotaru listened patiently to what Light was saying about his pack. She was glad to hear he was doing well. When his explanation was done she stood up and carefully place her hands on Light's cheeks. "I'm glad to hear you are doing well...but can I? I want to know what you look like, I want to have a clear picture of you in my mind. Besides, it's not fair. You didn't tell me you were so handsome."

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.hotaru-purplefireflies { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RhX5n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#805d7e; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread