Why do you make my heart so warm?
[html]

Word Count → 364 :: Slight PP lemme know if its ok.

His deep chuckle escaped him once more a sound so easily expressed with the young blind female. As you wish and I figured it was obvious with my devilishly handsome voice. Yes Light was cocky when it came to his attributes. He set his hands at his sides and relaxed into her action. He knew he was handsome, his skin etched with lines that told his life story and his body slender and defined like chiseled stone. His popularity with the females back home was also something worth bragging about. Sure he felt a certain way but the male did attempt to keep a reputation. So as the girl explored his face he watched her reactions with a tender smile. He wondered what he looked like to her senses and actually started to feel a little self-conscious. The heat started to rise in his cheeks realizing just how different he might look as compared to other females. His eyes looked back and forth between hers searching for signs of distaste.

He had not realized his hand had been raised to touch her face as well until one of his large palms fell into his range of sight. He hesitated for a moment before letting his fingers run along her cheek until they touched the bottom of her ear. His thumb gently stroked the side of her muzzle just where the color changed. She was pretty, very pretty to the hunter; her kindness and acceptance of him touched his heart greatly as well. He wanted to make her happy make her feel safe with him in every way possible. He would try with every fiber of his being to make her happy even if it killed him. Her hands still on his face he moved forward carefully. The tip of his moist nose gently pressing against hers as his eyes shut into the feel of their cold noses started to heat. He pulled back gave a soft lick to the tip of her nose and smiled. You are so beautiful. The hunter uttered in a more gutter like voice and not his usually calm deep voice. He brought his muzzle in for a second attempt.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread