Why do you make my heart so warm?
[html]

No worries

Word Count → 356

"Voice and looks are nothing alike and have no relation to one another. You just so happen to be lucky enough to have earned the good graces of the Great Mother. Hmmm, I guess I should take care to keep you out of sight, I don't want any competition." As she spoke her hands softly traveled over Light's face. She took great care to memorize each line and contour, holding the memory and shaping it into a defined figure. Hotaru felt as the heat began to rise in his cheek and a small smirk touched the corner of her lips. At least she wasn't the only one who was embarrassed.

Her smirk faded into embarrassment again as Light's hand traveled to her own face. She nuzzled gently against it, appreciating his warmth and kindness. Her hands remained motionless against his face, simply enjoying his touch and trust. Hotaru chuckled a little in surprise as his nose touched hers. She breathed in deeply, taking his scent and memorizing every last little detail. She smiled as he licked her nose and uttered sweet words. Beautiful? How could she look beautiful. Her mane was shaggy and short. She kept it clean and well groomed, but she also cut it short so it was never in her way. Not to mention she cut it herself, so it was bound to be lopsided. Her coat colors were nothing too impressive, only different shades of grey. Even the red had a grayish tint to it.

Hotaru allowed the second kiss as well, but she still felt down. How could a blind wolf like her, one who couldn't even hunt for herself, ever hope to keep such a wonderful male by her side. Hotaru moved in, seeking comfort in his embrace. She wanted to be held softly, nothing sexual, just comforting. She wanted to nuzzle against his shoulder and forget all of her worries. To wrap her arms around is back and allow the world to pass her by. Hotaru dared not think past that to more intimate things or even mate-ship. She couldn't possibly keep Light, he was too good for her.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.hotaru-purplefireflies { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RhX5n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#805d7e; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread