Show me your heart
[html]

Word Count → 250+ :: Will attempt a sketch for which ever pose she chooses so be descriptive when the time comes so I don't miss anything XD.

When the young pale female spoke behind him his ears were all that showed his slight startle to her unnoticed approach. The well composed male often had great control of his reactions when he was sober anyway. He remained silent for but a moment as he put on last detail and lifted the drawing for the girl to take. The drawing was a vast landscape of the village within and the land surrounding. The female’s form was rather small compared to the rest but his skill easily depicted it to be recognized as her own. Such a beautiful home we have. He said in a deep toned voice, he often let his voice carry with a little more relaxed emotion than he did with males. He stood brushing the snow from his rump and legs before holding his hand out to the female. Light, Light Goldenfeather. You are quite a pretty young lady. Would you mind sitting with me for a while? I have been hoping to draw from a live model all day, can you believe this stuff? Paper it’s called, I can draw as much as I want so long as I have it in supply. The male only allowed a small amount of his enthusiasm to show as his face stayed with a slight stern gaze. If you want we can head back to my home or somewhere more comfortable, my behind is rather cold from sitting here most of the morning. He gave a deep throaty chuckle as he awaited the girl’s response

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread