Show me your heart
OOC: Feel free to PP them getting to wherever.

IC: Her approach apparently startled the light colored man, though most people wouldn’t have caught the movement of his ears. Granted there were very few scouts around and none of them had come to her for help. Though she had yet to go offer them help with their duties. She frowned slightly. She should remedy that soon. It would do to be lacking in her support of the lower level scouts.

He didn’t answer right away but he was busy finishing his drawing so she could hardly blame him. He handed her the drawing and she admired it. It was very good. It included her and was really good. ”It’s very good. Have you been doing this long?” She held it out for him to take back.

At the mention of his name, she nodded. So that’s why he was so familiar looking. He was related to Saxif. ”Are related by any chance to Saxif?” He then blushed at him saying that she was pretty. She was told that very often but she was still embarrassed when she was told that. At being his model, she nodded. ”Of course. Though I never gave you my name. I’m Ayasha, Waya Agateno.” He mentioned getting out of this weather, and she nodded, gesturing for him to lead the way.

Messages In This Thread