Show me your heart
OOC: Could we maybe wrap it up with your post?

IC: Light seemed proud of his niece for being in battle and said that he could smell her blood on the ground and asked if she was injured. Ayasha racked her brain for details about any particular injury that anyone had received. She came up blank and shook her head as she spoke. ”I’m afraid that I don’t remember. That day was a bit of a blur for me. So much happened that I couldn’t say who got injured. But if she did, I assume it wasn’t too bad.” Her tone was apologetic.

He clarified that Shiloh was a girl and Ayasha nodded, not needing to respond. But she did see the slight smirk and raised her eyebrow in interest. But she didn’t ask anything but instead let it slip. He mentioned talking to her next time he saw her and she gave a dark grin. ”I have half a mind to go hunt her down, bring her in front of Shiloh, and force her to apologize. And somewhere in there, beat her up for hurting my friend.” She was mostly serious about her threat but hoped that Light didn’t hate her for wanting to do something to Shiloh.

He luckily moved to a lighter topic and asked about her scouting. ”Yep. I keep an overview of how the tribe is doing: the coming and goings of canines, where prey is, that sort of thing. I also take care of the messenger pigeons and send important messages to other packs with them. I really like it. I can explore and wander without getting into too much trouble.” She had to wonder why he asked her about her rank.

Messages In This Thread