All ships need a berth; AW
[html]

| +200

With care and watching for the slick green slime, Temo made his way out to where it was requested he hold the beam. He looked down at the water as is slowly slipped by under him and he could tell that it was cold and it would not be a good idea to fall in. Concentrating on the task of not falling as he moved, he did not answer her question right away.

While he positioned himself, making sure that he can keep his balance, he got a grip on the beam he thought about her question. It was true that he had not met Neela before but he did recognize her scent, but at the moment he could not remember where. When he was finally had himself in position and ready, he said to her, Ok, I am ready, lets get this into place.

Finally he remembered where it was, I believe we have not met before, but you have met my mate Jace. You probably picked up my scent from where Jace and I live when here were there. he replied while they carefully maneuvered the beam into the new home that it will be occupying from now on.

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread