All ships need a berth; AW
[html]
| + 259t

It was mesmerizing to watch the water flow by below him and he made it a point not to stare at the flowing water so as not to loose his balance and fall in. He only glanced at the leaves and other flotsam that was carried down the river beneath them as they worked.

Temo carefully watched Neela and balanced the beam as she maneuvered it into place keeping himself ready to take the weight if something were to slip. With his eye watching what Neela was doing, and he applied pressure to the beam in the direction that she was worked the beam so she would not have to strain to much.

He laughed at Neela's description of Jace, Yes, that is Jace and, yes, she is scary at times, but then any mother with pups can be scary at times. He pondered how one would answer the question that was posed to him. We have been in this pack since it formed and before that, several months in one of the two packs that joined to create this one. He thought for a few moments, Although Ichika has not been around a year, Jace and I have been with them for just over a year. He stared at the treetops for a few moments, I did not realize it has been that long already. An old human phrase that he read once came to mind, Time's fun when you're having flies. It did not make total sense, but then most human sayings never did, at least to him.

<style type="text/css">
.greentemo b {font-weight:bold; color:#515244; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#141510 1px 1px 1px;}
.greentemo .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.greentemo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.greentemo {margin:0px auto; width:444px; background-color:#1a1b15; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/2wmq8e8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 490px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread