What dreams may come
OOC: I don't the date :3 and this will be interesting :O

Shawchert had been worried. Orin was frantic with worry and Shaw had to make sure his daughter was ok. She had left with no word, not note, no nothing. What he would say to her he didn't know. He just knew he had to make sure she was whole. He remembered what Zalen had told him after Shawchert had warned the black man about hurting his daughter. Shawchert was a very protective man, how could he not be, but he knew when pups had to leave and though it was Titania's time it was hard for him. How could she think she had to run off like she did? Did she know how worried she made him and her mother? Whatever the case, after Liam had .... he knew it was time to really make sure she was ok. Shawchert was still upset with the whole murder, and then he was not allowed his kill made it all the worse. Shawchert felt he needed to walk it off. Two birds with one stone he thought as he moved closer to Zalen's home.

Shawchert hoped that he would meet up with his daughter first but it seemed that his luck would run out at that thought as he saw Zalen looking toward him, his ears pinned to his head. Shawchert, though one a leader, now a member of a pack knew that he had to show that this man had the authority around here, though it was not a pack it was his home and Shawchert respected that, though he wasn't going to roll on his back. He bowed his head, and looked at the ground quietly and spoke in a soft tone.

"I've come to speak to my daughter."

It was a statement, but also a request, though it hurt the large man to do such a thing. It hurt him to act as he was now, but only in his pride. He was nothing more than a dog anyway, since he couldn't even protect a puppy from death. He remained quiet as he stood waiting for the black wolf's answer.

Messages In This Thread