What dreams may come
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ZalenOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/0dHwu.png') #7f7f7f no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ZalenTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.NAME b {color:#555; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ZalenInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ZalenInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ZalenInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ZalenSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ZalenInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
Zalen
The snow is snowing and the wind is blowing, but I can weather the storm!

OOC :: Blah

The hulking male that appeared could not be mistaken; it was Shawchert, Titania’s father. Zalen’s immediate reaction surprised him, for when he had first met the enormous wolf he had been submissive and nervous; but now his black hackles raised and his ears stood erect and forward. A small snarl came to his lips as he raised his head, though he still had to strain his neck to be able to look into the man’s face. Had he come here to retrieve his daughter? Zalen would not allow it, and he would fight the man to his death if he had to.

With a small growl and agitated flick of his tail Zalen made it very clear that he was no happy the Cercatori d’Arte member was here, You are on my territory, Shawchert. Why have you come here? The male then did something Zalen had not been expecting and showed submission before commenting that he only wanted to speak with his daughter. This calmed Zalen’s stance and his hackles lowered, obviously Shaw did not mean to kidnap Titania; perhaps he only wanted to say goodbye.

Zalen’s ear swiveled to Titania’s approach and before he could warn her she pounced. Immediately she recognized her father and hid behind Zalen before stepping forward confidently and making her intentions to stay clear. Zalen nudged up against her slightly and whispered, I don’t think he’s come for that… He looked into her golden eyes lovingly.

What do I care how much it may storm? I've got my love to keep me warm
WC :: +242
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread