What dreams may come
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ZalenOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/0dHwu.png') #7f7f7f no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ZalenTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.NAME b {color:#555; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ZalenInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ZalenInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ZalenInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ZalenSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ZalenInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
Zalen
The snow is snowing and the wind is blowing, but I can weather the storm!

OOC :: Yeah lets keep this thing going!

Zalen could feel the sadness flow out of Titania as she realized why her father was here. He listened to her as she spoke to him, telling him why she had made her decisions. The black wolf looked up at the giant man, gauging his reaction; he was sure Shawchert would realize there was no way his daughter was ever going to return to Cercatori now. Though Zalen felt sympathy for him, he knew that soon the man would relinquish the pain of losing his daughter, as Zalen was sure all parents did.

When Titania spoke with uncertainty on what would come next Zalen nudged her affectionately with his head, This should not be a sad time… He looked up at Shaw, Your daughter will become the leader of a great pack and you will be proud. This was the first time that the new pack had been mentioned to Shaw as far as Zalen knew and he wondered how the man would react. He knew that Shaw had once been a leader himself and was sure that he would be proud that his daughter was following in his footsteps.

Zalen turned and moved to a position behind Titania, We will be leaving in a couple days and then will return for a short while, then we will go to the territory to the north that we will claim. You will be able to find Titania and I there… Zalen wasn’t too keen on letting out the location of his soon to be territory, but Shaw was family and had a right to know.

What do I care how much it may storm? I've got my love to keep me warm
WC :: +264
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread