What dreams may come
OOC: awerrrr stinky shaw and talking too much!!!!!

Shaw was quiet as Titania explained her reasons. They were that of a teenager and one who wanted to leave that badly. Shawchert closed his eyes waiting for her to finish. He wished that she could have trusted him more. Had he been that over protective? Had he been so overbearing? He sighed, it was perhaps true, though he had little say in the girls' upbringing. Shawchert knew that was a part of it.

"That pack has its own concerns, I don't expect anyone to send word of a stray wolf. I had hoped you would have trusted me more. I only punished you for leaving with no word. If you said something to me about going to find your mother something I would not have. I probably wouldn't have chased you down now if I had known and no worry would have spread through our pack."

He explained, yeah, he was sad, it had hurt that she didn't trust him, he turned his head as Zalen spoke up. She was to be a leader? At such a young age? Mixed emotions filled him, but he saw Zalen's eyes and knew the man would show her right, he was very protective of Titania, and though the two had made decisions that hurt others, he was sure Zalen was a good man. A hint of a smile crossed over his face.

"I've always been proud of my daughter, she and Juliet are my pride. There is little they can do to deminish that."

Though it was a shadow of a smile as he remembered Liam. He had been someone's child, he had once been a cute little puppy ready to please anyone and now... now his own sister, blood or not, was dead. He turned to Titania.

"I will make sure to try and calm your mother, and the rest of the pack would like to know you are ok..... I will not let them know of the new pack quite yet though."

He turned a sly eye on Zalen who seemed uncomfortable with letting the words out in the first place. Shawchert could understand the secrecy. He had been in the same position with Skye; though he had let her know of a pack, then he had chose the territory all his own. Now, well he hoped Titania and Zalen's pack would be far better off than his own.

Messages In This Thread