What dreams may come
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ZalenOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/0dHwu.png') #7f7f7f no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ZalenTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.NAME b {color:#555; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ZalenInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ZalenInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ZalenInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ZalenSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ZalenInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.ZalenRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
Zalen
The snow is snowing and the wind is blowing, but I can weather the storm!

OOC :: Short post, Shaw you can post a short one too and then we'll close her down.

The tender moment between Titania and her father was not lost on Zalen though he took several more steps away and averted his gaze to give them some privacy. It made something in his heart yearn for his mother, something he had hadn’t felt in a long time. But subconsciously he could imagine his great grandmother wrap her fiery arms around his form in comfortable and the ache dissipated. Titania was his new family now, and he did not need to mourn over his mother any longer.

Titania reassured her father, showing him her affection, giving him a message for the rest of her family before she once again was at his side. He nuzzled her gently, proud at how strong she was being, before he shot one last glance at Shaw and gave him a slight nod. He would take care of his daughter, he would put his life on the line for her; she was more a part of him now than anyone had ever been.

Zalen lead the two of them away, back towards the den, their contrasting hides moving in synchronization. It was good now that Titania had put that behind her; now they were truly free.

What do I care how much it may storm? I've got my love to keep me warm
WC :: +201
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread