What dreams may come
Yes Titania was much of her mother as he spoke, he could see her becoming defensive again, but at least it was shrugged off. He knew she would appreciate it a little more when she was fully and adult and either had children of her own or another situation. Either way they were over it now and he couldn't help smiling a littl more as she said she was like him. He nodded and winked at her.

"I have no doubts you would be a wonderful leader."

He had bent lower as she moved closer to her, and let her nose touch his, something he would have to cherish for a long time. He nodded as she made her request, he would surely make sure everyone got the news that she was safe and sound, and that she wouldn't come back to live but eventually visit.

"I love you Sweetie, make sure to try and visit often. And Zalen, my promise still stands, I hope you take the best care of her."

He said to Zalen, a slightly stern look on his face, but nothing threatening. He watched as the two walked away from him, feeling his heart wanting to follow, but he made himself turn around and head back home where his love was waiting with their remaining daughter.

Messages In This Thread