change everything you are
[html]

showcasing all my tables here XD.

Word Count → 000

She asked his name, he replied instantly, knowing this question from years of repetition. 'Ángel Fàbregas i Reus' he said, the beautifully accented words spilled out effortlessly as he repeated his name. Granted he never expected anyone to remember how to pronounce it correctly, so he'd learnt to just answer to whatever he was called by. Usually it was Angel, which, granted, wasn't too bad. And he never really used his full name unless in formal circumstances, Ángel Fàbregas was just as correct.

'Because' he began, closing his eyes and continuing. 'Because, I'm not in the mood to wander about alone any more' his words came, perhaps a bit too harshly, out of his maw. 'I've lost interest in living alone, it serves me no purpose. And here I have no bonds, no ties. This place is new and entirely different from my birth place, I need help'. He was not to arrogant to admit he couldn't handle a winter in Canada alone. Of course the mountainous regions were cold, but the coast was warmer and here he feared that it would be an all round freezer.

Angel reached for his bag and produced his dagger in a flash. 'Not just for decoration' he noted dryly. Letting the dull sunlight glint off of it. 'I know a few languages, I hunt, I fish, I ride. I am alfabetitzat... er, literate. I know traders, I worked with many for a long time, managed the also'. His skills did flow past what he had listed, but most were irrelevant in his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.angelonely b {font-weight:bold; color:#373737; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.angelonely p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.angelonely {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b4b4b4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4sliJ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #000000; padding: 3px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#7c7c7c 0px 0px 2px;}
.angelonely .wordcount {color:#373737; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.angelonely .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread