change everything you are
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

He nodded along to the woman's words, mentioning her 'Aquila' which he logically assumed that was their title for alpha. She also addressed him by his personal name too. 'Biblical' he mused aloud, half impressed by such a name. She asked him where he hailed from, and this was another question he had no need to pause to translate. 'Llivia' he said with a more honest smile. 'It is part of the Girona province in Catalonia'. Though it was separated from the homeland by a two kilometre corridor occupied by the French wolves, it was just as full of Catalan culture as any part of Girona. It had been a homey county, full of farmers and reapers. 'But we moved towards the capital, Barcelona just after my sixth month'. This was his true home, he'd always felt better suited to the bustling city above the mountainous farmlands.

Ezekiel appeared swiftly. Angel was surprised at the very least to see the man. He looked young, younger than Angel himself. But that didn't lead to his distrust, the boy (or at least he was to Angel) looked strong and without further inspection, he couldn't make any judgements. Bowing his head respectfully, to the boy he spoke, 'Ángel Fàbregas i Reus' he answered his voice almost soldier like. This was natural of course, while his father had been a lax man, he strongly believed in discipline.

<style type="text/css">
.totsunits b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefefe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.totsunits p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.totsunits {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDo6A.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c00304; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.totsunits .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fefefe; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; }
.totsunits .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.totsunits p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.totsunits p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread