change everything you are
[html]

ooc: sorry if the text is hard to read ^^ i've tried for ages to edit the colour XD

Angel nodded, a faint smile on his lips. 'Yes. In northeastern Spain' he explained plainly. 'I lived in southwards for some time also, in Argentina' the Spaniard added. It was pointless knowledge, knowing this of him would not bring her any bounty in life though perhaps it would settle her mind if she knew more about her newest clan mate. He himself didn't ask about her, if his past was painful enough to recite he was careful about bringing up past troubles for others.

The Catalan giant fell silent as the woman explained to Ezekiel what he was here for, nodding once his ears flicked towards his skull respectfully. This is how it went when he was drafted in to protect territtory, that was the closest he had ever been to living in a pack, aside from his home but that was technically more of a family grouping. When the jobs were done he left and travelled, got drafted again and so on. It had become tedious, which is why he took up the position of trading manager in Argentina. Times changed and he stepped down respectfully, now he was here.

Ezekiel spoke in forgein tongues, Angel knew what he utter immediately, his hand reached up to caress his crucifix. 'Latin. Quod scio me docuit pater ejus' he noted, another brief smile flickering across his lips. When the Aquila spoke again, he nodded, 'I shall protect these lands as I would my own family. You have my word' Angel pledged, signing his words with a stiff bow of his head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread