Does He Love Me?
OOC: That's fine. Ayasha is trying to be reasonable while still being rebellious.

IC: Ayasha saw her mother’s look as she paced and while in another situation she might have joined the amusement, right now she was not amused. She watched her mother as her story unfolded and knew that Ralla would not be happy with it. She kind of assumed that she would not be before she even came but hoped that her mother would understand everything.

Her mother wiped a tear away and she smiled at what her mother said about her having a big heart. But she soon frowned as her mother continued talking. The proclamation? She was to stay away from Liam. But what her mother said about the tribe made since. Though it got her to thinking that the two of them would go somewhere else if neither of their packs would take him.

She wanted to get angry but knew that would not be the best way of going about it. ”Would you stop me from leaving, mom? Because if AniWaya can’t take him, there must be somewhere that will. And I love him. I seem to be able to calm him down and I know he would not hurt me on purpose.” She would still leave even if her mother wouldn’t approve of it.

Messages In This Thread