Does He Love Me?
[html]

Kk Tongue Should I start the new one or you? (PM me XD)

"I most certainly can--I am your mother and head of this family, despite the risks you repeatedly take against my wishes," Ralla said in response to Ayasha's lashing out for her independence. It had to be said--she had let the rebelliousness fester far too long. Her ears twisted back fully and her tail rose with each harsh word, showing just how serious she was being."You might not have lied, but it is because I know the circumstances that I am making this decision. And believe me--your brothers will receive less trust because of it. A trust I hope they earn back. It is because you have not lied that I am not apprehensive to give you my answer, and I expect you to respect it as such. Adult or not, Ayasha, my word is law in this family." There--she had said it. Those dreaded, chaining words. But it was a truth that she had to grasp for now, or else risk her daughter's endangerment. For too long she had let Ayasha's choices go unchecked and unpunished--the young teen had failed to learn decorum or respect as according to tribal ways... And it was Ralla's fault.

For a single moment Ralla was struck silent afterward as Ayasha brought Kemo into the picture, turning the stern look that the mother was giving her daughter into a much harder one. And then the threat she made...! "Ayasha Nishant, you come back here this instant!" Ralla called firmly to her daughter's retreating back. But she did not go in pursuit of her--she knew that she was too angry herself to do much good. But what a mess this had all turned into... Looking to the sky, tail slowly falling as her adrenaline abated, Ralla wondered just where Nootau was--actually, she wondered what Dichali had been doing. She knew it was presumptuous and against tradition to question a spirit guide's actual guidance, but she had to question if this rebeliousness was a part of the spirit's design... She hoped not; it had sent a small tear in their relationship.

Despite that fight...Ralla knew she didn't love Ayasha any less... She just hoped Ayasha felt the same...

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread