[M] The splendour of your curves

This wasn't to be a normal encounter then she realised as he pulled out paper and drawing equipment. There was something devilishly erotic about showing yourself for another wholly and completely to be recorded down upon a touchable medium, something that was visible. Memories could fade within the minds of some but down in black and white, if looked after properly it could and would last for a long time, maybe even a lifetime. His excitement was also something that could be experienced, the scent of it tainted the air with an enticing fragrance, adding to the one of alcohol and man. She rested back against the sofa as he directed, positioning herself for his intense gaze. The thinness of the fur on her chest and arms still bothered her but she did not let him see that, she did not try to cover them up, there would be no use for it.

Deep blue pools were half lidded and vibrant in their expressiveness as they always had been, the woman had never been able to hide her emotions for her eyes were like an open book to her soul that had bee thrown right open. His concentration was so intense upon the pages he held that Gemma would almost believe he had lost interest in herself if not for the burning looks that would come every time he raised his eyes to take in more of her form. Whenever they did her skin would get hot, flush with desire and her frustration would ramp up several notches. This was torture, a sweet torture for both of them. She wasn't the only one getting turned on by the slow seduction that both of them seemed to be taking part in, the length of him was displayed proudly, a shock of color against his otherwise uniform fur.

Then it seemed he was done, putting down his pencil and setting aside the rest of his paper. She was kind of eager to view his drawing of her, to see herself in the light that he saw her but she was more interested in the hard swollen organ that bounced and jerked under her gaze as though sentient and able to feel her stare. There was lost time there for both of them, a shorter time for her though. The paper fluttered to the floor completely forgotten as light colored hands traveled down her sides as the hunter sought to join her upon his sofa of pelts, it was large enough to accommodate the both of them comfortably and Gemma privately wished it was smaller so that they would be forced up against each other, a crush of bodies and intertwined limbs. His body covered her though, a perfect fit and her paws immediately looped themselves around his neck, playing with the mane of fur that extended down his back. Her own lengthening ivory locks spilled over the arm of the sofa and dangled inches above the floor, curls and twists abounding throughout the silky almost shining hair.

The heat of him was hot and heavy against her stomach, pulsing insistently and her hands traveled down his spine from around his neck to grasp at his hips and pull him closer, her own rising up to meet him the inch or so that they were separated by. His muzzle was at her ear whispering dirty things into the large audit, things that made her shiver and moan, she wanted what he suggested so badly, her body was on fire, hungry and willing. His body flexed against her, the muscles clenching and relaxing underneath her palms as he thrust forwards in a futile gesture, her claws dug into his fur. She frowned however at the words he uttered and he began to pull back away from her. What? Oh hell no. She was not giving up her quarry that easily. Even as her hands slid from him and he rested his face into the paws that had stroked her so lustfully,

"We have an open relationship. If the desire comes then I fuck other men and so does he." Her frown was replaced by another sultry look, she couldn't help but think the idea of Matteo and another male going at it extremely hot, maybe they would let her join in one day? She would like that very much. Her crystalline blue eyes watched him steadily from beneath long lashes, the end of her tail flicked back and forth like a cats would do. She moved her body, settling into a more comfortable position, easing the strain on her neck to look up at him and leaned back onto her elbows. "Play your cards right with me tonight and I'll introduce the idea to him of a threesome. You, me and him." She had come to understand, his mannerisms and reactions, what they all meant for him, for his sexuality. Seduction was her element, the language that she spoke and her voice dropped several octaves into positively scorching,

"I know you'd like that. The idea of his hard sweaty both writhing beneath your own, crying out as you laid into him." Shit, she was turning herself on even more here. She continued to speak to him in the low sexy tones, describing all the different ways that she, himself and Teo could crush their bodies together and create deliciousness. As she did her hand slid down lower until she reached her core. The woman gasped as her rough pads roamed over sensitive flesh, spreading around the juices that her body produced, introducing the fragrance to the air, there was no change in hell that he wouldn't smell the scent that poured from her like rain from the sky, Her petite fingers slipped inside her moist heat and she arched her back with pleasure, a shapely formed leg flung carelessly across his lap, a soft moaning again coming from her parted jaw along with gasps of breath. "Oh fuck! Don't leave me like this, I want you. Desperately. I need you. Take me, i'll do anything you want." Her voice turned breathy and her words were interrupted by small groans as her fingers massaged and stroked.

Messages In This Thread